– Isabel Allende: By the Book: The author of the forthcoming novel “Maya’s Notebook” says reading Gabriel García Márquez made her want to become a writer: “I thought, ‘If this guy can do it, so can I.’ ”
– Emilio Gil on Modern Spanish Book Design
– Lulu Delacre, Bilingual Children’s Book Author & Illustrator Says, “The Power is in Numbers”
– Top 20 Spanish-Language Novels Written Since 1982, (written in 2007)
– What librarians consider when putting together a Spanish-language children’s book collection
– If you have not see the documentary, The Central Park Five, you must watch it. It’s online and in Spanish.