I’m moving out of town this weekend so this will be a short one. Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
– Good News: Some of my photography will used in a documentary currently in production: Mayan Predictions, Myth or Reality by Tom Martens. To learn more about the project visit Mayan
– What Kind of Book Reader Are You? Diagnose yourself here
– Don’t think social will go away via Forbes
– Don’t do it: The Best Book Reviews Money Can Buy via NY Times
– I discovered The Vanishers By Heidi Julavits on the Oprah.com website and devoured it this weekend. It was a fascinating mix of time travel, supernatural and feminist discourse that kept me enraptured in spite of all the packing I needed to do – not that I was procrastinating or anything.
– Cool infographic: The DNA of a successful book via mashable
– 5 Ideas That Will Change the World by 2025 – things to think about
– Oldie but goodie: 47 Mind-Blowing Psychological Facts You Should Know About Yourself here
– Take a trip back in time to old Puerto Rico: Visit the ARCHIVO HISTORICO Y FOTOGRAFICO DE PUERTO RICO’s photostream
– Places where it’s okay to be an atheist: run away, run away
– Get ready for autumn: Asopao de Camarones recipe