A list of cool things I read, observed, and collected all week for you:
– How Yunior’s Narrative In ‘The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao’ Acts As An Archival History via HuffPo
– Social Media in 2013
I wrote these three posts recently elsewhere:
– How to make Molten Dulce de Leche Cakes via BonAppetit
– Speaking of Dulce: Don’t miss your chance to ‘Send an Abrazo with Nestle’ via Facebook on behalf of Nestlé ® Abuelita ™ and receive a Nestle Abuelita Kit w/ Coffee Mug & Samples *1st 500 for Next 9 Weeks – Starts Mondays at 1pm EST. Enter here.
– Check out Esta Vida Boricua [This Puerto Rican Life]. Esta Vida Boricua is a digital life-narrative installation, spoken history archive, and public performance space, which focuses on the ancestral stories of Puerto Rico and its diaspora.
– Help promote Las Comadres’ first book, Count on Me, essays on fierce friendship by Latin@ authors. If you’d like to participate in upcoming book tour send an email to email@example.com, by this Sunday Nov 18th!
– How Doritos were invented via Getthefive