– A list of Brave Thinkers – 2012 The Atlantic edition.
– Anaïs Nin on Embracing the Unfamiliar and Encouraging Minority Writers via Brainpickings
– Puerto Ricans voted Tuesday to change their relationship with the United States and become the 51st U.S. state in a non-binding referendum that would require final approval from Congress. More via the Daily Dot
– Argo And The Trouble With Hollywood Logic via Racialicious
– Book Shopping with the Best-Read Man in America via the Paris Review
– Sensitive Souls: Creativity is often part of a mental illness, with writers particularly susceptible, according to a study of more than a million people. via the BBC
– The Economist looks at one way in which 3D printing could improve the everyday lives of people in poor countries here.
– Dunkin’ Donuts has launched a free, customized music shop tab on the Dunkin’ Donuts Facebook page (http://umusic.ly/DDMusic), allowing fans a complimentary download (while supplies last) from among 10 pre-selected tracks from this year’s hottest nominees of Latin music’s big night, Noche de Estrellas.