I got this idea a couple of weeks ago so I’m hosting the first ever blog carnival on my blog. I hope you can join in!
The themes for this are:
1. Your most beloved book by a Hispanic author and the reason it’s your favorite.
2. The book by a Hispanic author you are exceedingly looking forward to reading (it can be an upcoming book or just one you haven’t read yet).
3. What Hispanic person or historic event would you love to see covered in a book?
4. Who is your Latino/Latina role model?
5. On Hispanic Stereotypes and tired cliches
(You may also suggest your own topic in the same vein)
How the blog carnival works:
I will collect all submissions until July 30th. You may email them to me or post your URL here. Once the submission and posts have been verified, I will post the edited collection of articles and links along with commentary and attribution on August 3rd.
All submissions are welcome!
Be you a book blogger or not, man or woman, Hispanic or non Hispanic, here’s your chance to have your say.