“What is BlogDay?
BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.”
Literanista’s fave five blogs:
– A blog about the web 2.0 world written by Isreali techie and cyber phenom. Orli Yakuel.
– If they’re not talking about it at this infamous Manhattan and Media outlet it’s almost not worth talking about.
– Everything that happens in New York daily.
– Well written blog about web news and pop culture.
5. Hispanic Trending
– This Hispanic advertising and marketing blog brings all the latest bicultural news to the forefront for the masses of bilingual Hispanics out there and the people who love to sell them stuff.
Bonus blogs: (Because I have so many favorites it’s hard to choose just five)
– BoingBoing – Intelligent science/tech blog focuses on weird news
– core77 – Ultracool design blog
– Guanabee – Hispanic Media Gossip site
– Ririan Project – Motivational blog
– Princess Melissa – the blog of MTVs Real World New Orleans alumni, Melissa Howard. I’ve been reading her blog for over 5 years!