|Português: Memorial Árabe, na Praça Gibran Khalil Gibran, em Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- NYC Indian Techie offer his advice on
- Finally saw Hesher – loved it! Joseph Gordon Levitt can do no wrong in my book.
- An Anatomy of a Wrongful Execution. Los Tocayos Carlos, a book-length monograph and comprehensive website published by the Columbia Human Rights Law Review
- E.L. James, author of Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, made Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World list.
- Laura Lacámara, an illustrator and children book author, has written an engaging, reflective essay on her experiences with major publishing houses.
- Latina Pay attention: Marie Claire @Work features Salma Hayek on the cover: Did you know she has a make-up line (she’s the granddaughter of a Paris-trained cosmetologist) and is producing a film version of The Prophet by Khalil Gibran.